4.2.4 Feburary 14, 2020
This release includes a new exciting feature -- Bowlr can now import data from PinPal! Many of you have requested this feature and we are excited to finally release it. Here are a few important notes on this feature:
- You can import as many games as you want, even if you haven't purcahsed Bowlr Pro and are limited to 12 games. This gives you an opporunity to see how your PinPal data looks in Bowlr and to ensure the import goes smoothly. With that said, if you haven't purchased Bowlr Pro and the import puts you over the 12 game limit, when you try to add another game you will be prompted to buy Bowlr Pro.
- Only PinPal backup files from Android can be imported. This is because PinPal encrypts your backup file when created on an iOS device. You can, however, import an Android created backup file into the Bowlr iOS or Android app. The important point here is that the source PinPal backup file must be created on an Android device.
Full release changelog:
- PinPal data can now be imported into Bowlr!
- Allow users to reset their account (i.e. delete all thesir current data).
- Add confirmation dialog before importing standard oil patterns.
- Add ability to group leagues & tournaments by games per series.
- Change game week num to not be required.
- Fix incorrect color of dialog buttons.
- Fix certain dialogs filling up entire screen when they shouldn't.
- Fix sharing games output to sort the games in the correct order.
- Numerous other bug fixes.